With many years experience in shock absorber design and manufacturing, KONI - the leader in Heavy Duty dampers for buses, trucks, trailers, military applications, and railway - decided to combine its high level of technology and its 4x4 market knowledge to create a new range of offroad shocks dedicated to the raiders.
KONI RAID offroad shocks are reliable high quality replacement performance parts for customers who seek a non sophisticated but effective product to do the jobs it's designed for; to finish offroad raids.
Features of the KONI RAID series:
- Outer tube thickness of 2.5mm; damper function guaranteed in case of deformation of outer tube by impact of rocks
- Big bore (70mm)
- Oil volume has been doubled for better cooling & efficiency
- Solid, robust attachments
- Attachments welded all around (360°)
- Possibility to adjust the rebound forces in order to adapt your damper to your springs and / or loads and so increase its life-span
Double dynamic protection
- Rebound: progressive hydraulic rebound stop valve
- Bump: extra security in case of big compression impact
- These shock absorbers make use of original attachment fittings.
- No vehicle modifications are necessary.