KONI offers a very diverse workplace to gain experience to prepare you for your working life. A Dutch company originally, KONI is now an international brand, with the headquarters and a large part of the manufacturing still located in Oud-Beijerland (NL).
On a regular basis we have open positions for internships and for students completing thesis projects. For all our internships it is required that you are available for at least 5 months and that you speak, read and write English fluently.
As with most companies, KONI offers opportunities in a range of departments across our company.
At any time these could include the following:
• Marketing & Communications - BA/HBO/IVA, affinity with digital media marketing and/or content creation skills a must have
• Sales & Marketing Automotive sales support - BA/HBO/HTS Automotive
• Finance & Control - BA/Master Accounting, Control, Business economics
• Application Engineering Car - BA/HTS Automotive
• Research & Development - BA/Master Automotive
If you are interested in completing an internship or thesis project at KONI, please send you resume and motivational letter, clearly indicating which position you are interested in and your available dates to our HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please use ‘Application Internship’ in the subject line.
KONI offers an internship compensation of €340 per month based on a 40-hours week.