We are offering an internship at the department of Finance/Controlling of KONI B.V.
Below is a brief overview of some activities that you as an intern are going to work on.
- Enhance / Create reports for controlling internal and external use (KONI management)
- Development of tools to better measure/track departments activities and key accounts
- Production / Sales / R&D performance analysis
- Maintain and analyze current reports (Overtime / Production Output / Sales evolution / Order intake / FTE…)
- General support to controlling/accounting department
An intern which is available for a minimum period of 5 months and is/has :
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (report automation / advanced formulas…)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Dedicated and result oriented
- Good English
- Appropriate studies: Business Administration / Finance & Control / Accounting
Send your resume and motivational letter citing ' application internship Finance & Controlling ' to our HR department
Please indicate clearly for which dates you're looking for an internship.